At Waverly Road Presbyterian Church,
we strive to be a congregation where people:
- Have a deep relationship with God.
- Know why their faith is important to them.
- Are comfortable talking about their faith.
- Look for ways to share their faith.
- Nurture relationships.
- Are welcoming and loving.
- Sunday School: 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- Sunday Service: 11:00 AM - Noon
- After School Program: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Meal: 5:30 PM - 6:15 PM
- Classes: 6:15 PM - 7:30 PM
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday Summer Hours: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Updates for our Congregation
Tapestry is a Bible study for women (of all ages and stages!) that meets on Tuesday mornings from 8:30-11:30 am at the Prospect House.
This fall we will begin on September 10th with a DVD series called “In the Meantime”. What do you do when there’s nothing you can do? What do you do when there’s no way forward and there’s no way out? In this 6-part series, Andy Stanley answers the question, “What do I do in the meantime?”
DVD Sessions include: The New Normal A Purpose and a Promise
Yes, You Can
Where’s Your Focus?
Believe It or Not
An optional companion study guide is available which includes discussion questions and supplemental weekly reading.
Our time together each week also includes fellowship and prayer. Please join us - and invite a friend!
If you have any questions or would like to register for the study, please contact: Beth Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not meet on 10/15, 11/26, 12/24, 12/31 and 1/7.
1415 Waverly Road
Kingsport, TN 37664